MATRIX INTRODUCES A NEW IMMERSIVE CYCLING EXPERIENCE
Matrix Fitness, one of the world’s fastest-growing commercial fitness brands, have launched their Virtual Training Cycle, an immersive training experience that delivers exclusive programmes, streaming of music, movies and shows and access to instructor-led content on the gym floor to boost user experience.
The high-performance cycle features a 22” touchscreen with app-based interface similar to other touchscreen consoles in the Matrix cardio portfolio. The inbuilt Matrix-exclusive programmes include the 20-minute Sprint 8 HIIT, Virtual Active forward-motion HD destination footage and Target Training which tracks watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories. Users will stay motivated by gauging progress through engaging graphics and intuitive colours and also have access to iFIT® live and on-demand experiential studio and outdoor workouts.
“The Virtual Training Cycle is the best upright bike on the market and gives members the same riding experience as a class but at a time that best fits their busy schedules.” said Rob Knox, Product Director for Matrix. “By listening to our customers, we discovered their users wanted a variety of content and options to keep them engaged.”
“Better yet, the on-demand workouts provided through our partnership with iFIT, paired with our Matrix-exclusive content, will ensure that riders feel they have a new way to ride every time, at just the touch of a button.”
The Virtual Training Cycle is precision-engineered with a freewheel design featuring magnetic resistance, intuitive four-way adjustment, a contoured seat and multi-position handlebars that simulate the feel of real road riding.
For increased serviceability and easy maintenance, the cycle also features quick-release service panels, easily removable pedal cranks and clearly identifiable internal components.
Other Virtual Training Cycle highlights:
- Console offers easy electronic resistance adjustment, plus automatic resistance changes to keep members in sync with programming and on track for their goals
- Connects to Apple Watch for more accurate workout tracking and consolidated user data
- WiFi compatibility make it easy to connect in the way that works best for your facility
- USB port allows members to charge their personal devices while keeping their screens in view
- Bluetooth connectivity and ANT+ compatibility lets members connect a wide range of personal devices including smartphones, wireless headphones, heart rate tracking devices and more
- Power save mode and auto wake-up bring the console to life when your members step onto the equipment
- Single-point user login automatically loads personal preferences every time members log in, while RFID login offers a totally touch-free way for members to get started
- Works with Matrix Connected Solutions digital ecosystem
“The Virtual Training Cycle brings together the experience of a group cycling class and familiar operation of standard cardio equipment into one,” adds Knox. “Both users and gym owners alike will appreciate the continuity of our user experience and connectivity capabilities across all of our equipment on the cardio floor – ensuring a unified aesthetic and an intuitive and engaging experience for all.”
For more information about the Virtual Training Cycle, click here